Happy Mother's Day!
Updated: May 9
Mother's Day just happens to fall on Coconut Cream Pie Day! So, I wanted to share a recipe my Aunt Chris gave me for a delicious and super easy Coconut Cream Pie.
My Aunt Chris’s
Easy Coconut Cream Pie
· 2 packages Vanilla Instant Pudding
· 2 cups milk
· 1 cup toasted coconut shreds
· 1 tsp coconut extract
· 1 ½ cup Cool Whip
· 1 pre-made graham cracker pie crust
1. Mix pudding, milk and 2/3 cup toasted coconut until thick.
2. Mix in coconut extract and cool whip.
3. Pour into pie crust and chill for 2-4 hours.
4. Top pie with cool whip mix.
5. Add reserved toasted coconut shreds to top of pie for garnish.
6. Add shaved chocolate for an even more decadent treat!